Anonymous
28 Sep 2012 9:37PM

i dont know why you didnt, but you should have taken them all down a notch while you had the chance. i mean the cop was wide open, a shotty filled with bean bag rounds and a few well placed once to the solar plexus or sternum which ever it's called. or even a few on the guy's o' so coveted cock and give him a lesson in emasculation as well as a lesson for what you say is a subby wife. this will put fear into the lot of them as well as a lovely legal case that wont be hard to have dismissed. especially if one used recordings, or even video evidences, that i'm sure you didnt make the precaution of developing. after all is said and done one would be no longer emasculated, and wife would be gone from one's life that or steadily in fear whilst with the one.

best part is if one were to record such things and stay out of view whilst it went along. he could open and shut door(s) and yell out such things as; "what the hell are you doing with my wife, i'm getting my shot gun!" or another favorite; "the fuck you doing in my house? (for added giggles) i'm getting the bean bag gun!" though this all pops up as wishful thinking and rather long winded half awake ramblings. maybe if you want revenge this will help you out. besides.. working out is for those that want to be seen as scary. actions as such are for those that want to be scary. though..the other does make one rather..attractive at times.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.