Anonymous
16 Feb 2014 11:53AM

OP here: it's me again. i've always wanted to create an online diary but i've never gotten around to it.

i would like to start writing, straight off the bat but i think i should read my diffident post above n then continue the 'chapter' although i'm not feeling so mentally exhausted or lost any more. now, curiosity has gotten the best of me. brb ellipsis done.

in every little sentence are great long prohibited stories that can't possibly be shared. not here. not for every heart n soul to imbibe. much like your own stories. the ones with that are locked up, no key, hidden amongst all the disarray we call experiences.

now, the two comments are taken into account. brb ellipsis done.

lost for words. i knew this place wasn't mean for me. not in the way that was shown. but no other alternatives were ever given n if i would lean towards being alone then i'd be told that i'm a negative person n the typical "there's someone out there for you, trust me! i know". apparently all my friends and family are psychics. lol. can laugh about it now but i didn't feel like this when this post was written.

if anyone else would like to share their own story about finding their way in the world n conflicting feelings or beliefs surrounding the journey, then please, add to this thread.

end of text.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.