Zagg
View posts View profile
28 Dec 2011 10:19AM

Okay, I misinterpreted your statement about people selling other people into slavery. You're right, just about everyone did it. The etymology of the English world "slave" is "Slav", as the Franks sold many of them to the Muslims. And I must say that I've never heard a Jew whine about the pyramids. You must know a different sort of Jew than I do. As an old Jewish colleague used to say, "Jews look like where they come from." Doubtless modern Jews have picked up a lot of other genes during their wanderings, but I don't know that there isn't a connection to the ancient Hebrews. It would be interesting if some DNA analysis could shed some light on the subject.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 0

Anonymous
29 Dec 2011 12:50AM

Well of course they still have hebrew dna. But what I mean is the hebrews don't exist anymore as a race because of all the interbreeding with whites. Like if you have a pure black man and a pure white women and they have a kid then the kid is 50% black and 50% white. Skin color can vary, but in terms of the kid's genetics. Now lets say the kid marries a pure black person and has kids, and then those kids marry pure black people and have kids. Do you see where I am going with this?

The hebrews moved to europe well over a thousand years ago and then over time any of the hebrew part was bread out with white genes. Thats why you see jews now, they have white skin for the most part. Hebrews has a darker tanned skin like you see on some arabs. Most jews are white. The hebrews that stayed in the middle east most likely have more arab genes now as well. The ancient middle eastern race or races are gone now. Just like modern day eygptians are arabic, the ancient ones that built the pyramids were a different race then the ones now.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
29 Dec 2011 1:12AM

You will find there is no "pure" anything anymore...

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
29 Dec 2011 11:43PM

There is plenty of "pure" left. As much as you apparently are against interracial relationships, the majority of the races are seperate. The only real exception to this is america, and thats mostly among blacks because of their ancestors being raped as slaves. You can tell when the skin color is more of a brown or light brown color then black like black people living in africa.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
03 Jan 2012 9:17AM

Take a single person. They have two parents, and each of those parents have two parents, as do those 4, and those 8 and those 16... assume there is a generation gap every 30 years a single person will have almost 5000 ancestors just in the last 2 millennia. To try an say that they were *all* a single race is ridiculous and stupid

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous