the_superbitch
View posts View profile
28 Dec 2011 5:50PM

i never said slavery was bad. what i said is i'm sick and tired of whites in general being blamed. and, btw, blacks owned slaves in Africa long before any were brought to the USA.

How about this? if Obama, a BLACK man, can become Pre-sident of the USA, than any black man, and woman, can do anything they aspire to. The problem is most blacks don't aspire to do anything but blame whites.

You are part of the problem, instead of part of the solution. People need to be held accountable, starting with all the black whining they don't get their fair share. Fair share of what? Of what others have worked hard for? I dont' think so. I wanted a home, I worked for my home. If someone else wants something, they should have to work as hard as I do.

Oh, and don't get me started on all the things around specifically for blacks only. BET, United Negro College Fund, etc. If there were a WET, or White College Fund, I guarautee there would be an uproar. The reason there isn't anything specifically designated for whites is that whites don't segregate, BLACKS DO!!!

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 0

Zagg
View posts View profile
28 Dec 2011 6:42PM

Typical racist moan about blacks. And I think that's all you want to do. You don't want to take steps to change things because then you wouldn't have anything to moan about.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.