Anonymous
15 Nov 2012 2:23AM

Who would we prefer for energy policy? I dunno . . . maybe government officials? You know, people interested in the well-being of society as a whole and not their own profits?

Your faith in the government to produce results is frightening. Did you know that the U.S was first in the world in student math and science testing when Nixon formed the Dept of Education? How has that worked out for us?

Members of our military certainly do NOT go through waterboarding during training.

Not all of them, but many do.

Were the citizens in contact with known terrorists? Are those the only citizens? Oh wait, thanks to that whole "secret court" thing we'll never know.

So you don't know, but you know? Can't argue with that. LOOK, black helicopter!!

Why is it fair for a citizen to pay a higher tax rate? I dunno . . . because they have a lot more maybe? Because they can afford to? Because we live in this thing called "society?"

Shouldn't the rules of "society" be that every one is treated the same, not different rules for different people? Is it just with money, or do you treat people with more melanin in their skin differently too?

Trillion dollar mark did not happen under Obama, thank you.

Sorry to burst your bubble of denial, bit it did, and continues to grow with nothing to show for all the borrowing.

And yes, they absolutely were denied this, unless they could come up with outrageous amounts of cash. I bust my ass 40 hours a week, pay all my taxes and contribute what I can to the collective well-being, and can't go get a fucking antibiotic if I have pneumonia.

What a load of bullshit, one of the reasons that medical care costs are so outrageous, is because illegal aliens go to Emergency rooms and get "free" treatment, and those costs are passed onto the paying customers.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.