Anonymous
17 Nov 2012 2:55PM

Funny how race came into it by the not racists LOL

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 0

Anonymous
17 Nov 2012 4:49PM

LOL if you think people saying Obama isn't a citizen aren't racist, and that they would be as harsh on Obama if he was white.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
17 Nov 2012 6:08PM

It probably wouldn't have been investigated as much for sure. But answer me this if he was green, don't you think that would make you look at where he came from? Doesn't mean you are racist against green people right?

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
17 Nov 2012 8:54PM

That's a stupid argument seeing as there are -no- green humans so your point doesn't make sense. EVERYONE on the planet would be investigating him if he was green. But the fact is he's a black man, nothing weird about having him there apart from it being the first time it's a non white guy. Instead of seeing him as just another p********, you have the racists who see a black man holding power, a scary thing, so they have to do everything they can to believe it can't be true, he must be a non citizen! It's just scary for some who believe the white man to be superior to have a black man who holds power over them.

Now unless you're telling me a black guy to you is as weird and as strange as a green one, that comparison is pointless.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
17 Nov 2012 10:27PM

It's funny how he is called "Black" anyway. Would he not be mulatto? Was it to his advantage, seeings how he is part white. What is the exact % it takes to be considered black anyway?

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
17 Nov 2012 11:24PM

Mulatto? Wow how old are you? And he's black because no one looks at him and thinks "oh there's a white guy/ half white guy" in office" they see a black man, same as if a light skinned black guy is walking down the street, interviewing for a job, on the news, no one thinks "half white guy" he is considered a black male. Same reason Tiger Woods is considered a black golfer, Lenny Kravitz a black musician etc. I doubt it was to his advantage at all, seeing as mixed raced people are treated with the exact same stereotypes as 100% black people are, no racist sees a mixed race guy and is going to say oh they're half white they're cool.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
18 Nov 2012 1:40AM

I believe it does makes some sense. Look at it like this. Just because investigated doesn't mean they are racist. Just suspicious because of his time spent in another country and his father background/ect.. I don't think they were saying there are green people. You can't say red brown or yellow or you are being "racist"

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous