Anonymous
06 Sep 2014 11:21PM

I say to go for it but make sure your gf feels in control the whole time. If she calls the whole thing off, accept it.

She doesn't need to have girl on girl contact with her sis. Set up some rules beforehand to make sure everyone gets their needs met.

Your gf is pretty awesome to suggest a 3 way. You do risk putting your relationship with your gf under strain. But this seems worth the risk.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 2

Anonymous
11 Sep 2014 5:26PM

See, if it was just a threesome with another guy, I wouldn't do it because we've had some issues before.
No disloyalty or anything but she's just flirted with other guys, supposedly without meaning to, in front of me which lead to a fight but whatever, I switched the situations and she admitted she was wrong for it so I'm not stressing it.

I know she may not necessarily have to have contact with Celeste but at the same time, my prior threesome with two females, hands and mouths were everywhere, it was all fair game. So I guess I partially want her to have contact with her sister so that I don't step over a line, or at least if I do over step, I'll have something to say "well, I thought it was okay because you did xyz," but that's just the way I think.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
bidadee8nude
View posts View profile
08 Jan 2022 9:16AM

Make her drunk and film

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous