Anonymous
22 Jan 2014 11:29PM

Oh she very sexy!...but it's torture, like just the other night her mother was working late so I made some dinner and was just gonna eat in front of the tv, asked if she wanted some, upstairs she comes wearing the tightest little pink shirt with a push up bra (at least she was wearing one) and the tightest grey yoga pants you ever seen. I sit on the couch and start eating, she grabs a pillow and lays on her stomach on the floor right in front if me, the whole time she's pushing her ass up into the air ever so slightly. Every time she gets up for some water or some pepper or to grab her phone (she must have gotten up 15 times), she gets off the floor by pushing her ass right up in the air slowly, then slowly pushes her upper body up until she's on all fours, back arched, pauses for a couple seconds before standing and walking by me so close she brushes up against me........god it drives me crazy!!!

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 2

Anonymous
23 Jan 2014 12:29AM

Haha. yeah you'd have to be a monk or something to not get turned on by that. She knows she has a lot over you. It is a turn on for her too -- a different kind of turn on because she holds the power.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
23 Jan 2014 7:55PM

take the chance man

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous