Anonymous
04 Feb 2017 1:08AM

given that vaginas are muscles (the strongest ones in the body by the way - imagine pushing a kid out using biceps or whatever) and muscles get stronger from use and training, wherein stretching (also known as creating microscopic tears the body will later repair with stronger tissues) is kind of the point... well, the nicest way to put it is that your opinion is disconnected from fact. The danger is stretching without giving time to heal, which could be self-damaging, but given the other forms of self-mutilation most people tend to be okay with (braces, wearing heels on a daily basis, shapewear) at least this is one you can cum from.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 2

Anonymous
04 Feb 2017 9:15AM

..but there are other ways to make yourself cum, without damaging yourself.
as an ex braces wearer, i can say there are no other ways to make your teeth straight.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
04 Feb 2017 9:51AM

I suffered through that particular rite of passage, too... and for no other reason than societal aesthetic requirements. It deforms not only one's flesh, but also their skeleton from its natural state, and yet I doubt you judge yourself as harshly for submitting to it. And just think... we paid for someone to torture us like that!

Also, they do make 3D-printed tooth alignment tray things that claim to do the same work as braces without the unholy alliance between medieval-era metal brackets and space-age adhesives... since I've already done my time, I haven't really bothered to find out if they're as good as they claim to be, though.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous