Anonymous
06 Feb 2017 1:21PM

that is a very selfish way to think about it, but then again i have been looking for a girlfriend.. and if it's girls, it doesn't really matter if you're tight, so i guess that would make it ok..

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 3

ADK
View posts View profile
06 Feb 2017 4:58PM

Sure it's selfish, isn't that the point? Why does expensive wine taste so good? Is it really that much better? Or is it just rarer, more exclusive? Anytime you consume a finite resource for pleasure, there's a hedonistic thrill. Why do guys like fucking virgins? Because you can only fuck a virgin once. To enjoy it is to destroy it. You're experiencing something unique that no one else can ever experience. Same with slowly making your pussy looser. It may be more than one, but it's still a finite resource being consumed. Imagine that you could only cum 100 times in your entire life. 100 orgasms, then never again, just can't cum, no matter what. How special wouldn't those orgasms be? How much wouldn't a partner cherish each and every one you decide to share with them? To me, the thought of slowly ruining your pussy with my fist holds the same appeal. Whether or not there's actually any truth to it ;)

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
06 Feb 2017 9:24PM

yeah, i really hate the thought of fucking a virgin, but i guess that's all down to your personal preference..

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
ADK
View posts View profile
06 Feb 2017 9:46PM

Haha, I can sympathise with that. My point wasn't about virgins so much as about wanting to experience something unique. Things gain value by being limited, emotionally too. Thus the selfish hedonism of stretching your pussy with a fist. Does it make you looser? Possibly. But if it does, it only makes the experience that much sweeter, because I'd know that the enjoyment comes at the potential expense of someone else's. And if it's not at the expense of someone else, well, no harm done.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous