Anonymous
24 Jul 2010 7:39AM

My OLD daughter lives with her mom, but I get to see her every few months. Last summer, right after she turned 13, I took her to a water park. She insisted on wearing a bikini, which at first I thought was a bad idea, until the first time she went down a water slide. I got to the bottom, tunred in the pool and waited for her to come down...she slid into the water, swam to the shallow end, and stood up. Not only were both her breasts exposed, but her bottoms had ridden up and gave her INSANE camel toe. Another dad nearby saw and actually almost choked on his soda, I heard him cough and say "day-um". When I glanced at him, he was staring totally at her. She just adjusted her top, and then her bottoms, and we went on our merry way, but from that point on I noticed that this man was trailing along behind us. This happened several more times. Since we were there on a weekday (I had to pull her out of school, I couldnt visit with her on the weekend) the park had just a few people in it, and she was able to go up the stairs, slide down, and then repeat it over and over again with very little wait. I would say her breasts were exposed about 3 out of every 4 times she came down, and she never once reacted other than to just fix it.

I know it has nothing to do with the embarassment part of OP, but the exposure certainly got to me. I actually started up a conversation with the watcher right before we left, and he told me how pretty she was. I wish I had really talked to him sooner, but hindsight is 20/20.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.