The_Only_1
View posts View profile
19 Oct 2017 6:43AM

Does this possible offend you because you have a right stick up your ass who gives a shit if someone else likes some Trans, grannies, or anything else; you don't like it's supposed too be a non judging site yet here we are with another post crying over the bitch bois who just go around crying about and down voting things who gives a shit it's an arrow that's red or green woohoo. Hell I'm a married man and me and my wife both have enjoyed all types of people together or alone.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 5

Anonymous
19 Oct 2017 5:59PM

I'm actually "just left of center" and pretty damned liberal. I have NO problem with what others enjoy because that's their business. As you said, this is supposed to be a non judging site and in the several years I've been coming here, I can't think of a single post I've given a negative vote. If its not my kind of thread, I just don't comment and move along. There ARE those that deserve negative votes, usually because its a picture of one girl asking "WWYD" and you'll find a dozen identical copies over the next dozen pages.

Now to this guy... He has a habit of going down the line and giving negative votes to every thread that has any indication of hetero preferences. He doesn't comment; he just down votes it and clicks away, but he does it in volume. Simple logic would dictate he's a lefty, so yeah, the leftie bashing is for him and him alone, and I'm having a GREAT time! When I'm active on this thread, the -1s seem to minimize. When I'm quiet for awhile, he thinks he's safe.

He could ignore me, but he doesn't. He can down vote all he likes, and I can bash him here as I please because I know I'm striking a chord wih him.

To the rest of you, enjoy whatever your personal preferences are with my blessing. Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant. I'm not going to slam you on your thread or one that you enjoy, and I'm not going to down vote it and click away. That's YOUR preference and I respect it. This is about one guy.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
The_Only_1
View posts View profile
20 Oct 2017 6:03AM

Do you listen to rights because there pretty good at being pieces of complete shit as I deal with and "offend" them just by not being pissed at how Obama tried too help. The area I live is LARGELY right and I work in a spot of fascist rednecks who are so miss informed they want what left is trying and don't even realise it because they need too hide in there closet.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
20 Oct 2017 6:09PM

Lol, I've been a life-long dem and voted for Obama both times. My kid is openly gay and theres a bunch of LGBT who call me "Dad" because I accepted them when their parents disowned them. I don't listen to the right OR left because both sides are taking headlines and insinuation as gospel. Nobody bothers to read between the lines anymore to really see the details. You know why I voted for Trump? The repubs created a standard playbook to combat the dems that they automatically put into play when Trump started running. They set the line, and when he got elected, they had to continue that line. Now, the snake has to eat its own tail.

Now as to what I wrote yesterday, I still stand by that. This is about one guy.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
The_Only_1
View posts View profile
21 Oct 2017 8:05AM

LGBT call you dad well that all I need to hear for that bullshit story

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
21 Oct 2017 8:27AM

Actually true, and like I said, this is about one guy.
Now, you keep coming back. Are you that guy?

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous